Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
61 Pitts Bay Road, Pembroke HM 08, Bermuda
Rosedon Hotel was built in 1906 as a large private home, and was transformed into a hotel in the 1950s when it was purchased by Mrs. Geoffrey Kitson. This low-key accommodation caters to many repeat guests, and is close to the heart of Hamilton....
60 Tuckers Point Drive, Hamilton Parish HS 02, Bermuda
Rosewood Tucker’s Point is the centerpiece of Tucker’s Point, a vast resort, golf club, and residential community. The hotel sits on 240 acres of waterfront land, neighboring the venerable Mid Ocean Club and the estates of...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter