Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
150 ซอย สีลม 3 Si Lom, แขวงสีลม Khet Bang Rak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10500, Thailand
Every bowl of soup I ate on the streets in Bangkok was insanely cheap and incredibly delicious. The best way to find great street food in Bangkok? Walk a few feet and you'll practically fall over it. Stop where it smells good and people are lined...
142 Calle Flamboyan, Vieques, PR 00765
Just sayin'... As far as beach bars go, this town's one-street scene is all bananas. After my trip, I called one of my awesome friends from college (go Providence!) who has frequented Vieques for work (lucky her), and when I told her how shocked I...
Route 995, km 1.5, Vieques, PR 00765
"For those folks who enjoy camping, Hix is the Four Seasons. And for those who stay only at the Four Seasons, at Hix they will think they are camping." So goes the modest statement of the owners of the Hix Island House, on remote and beautiful...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 5 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season