Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Lungarno degli Acciaiuoli, 4, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
This boutique stay from the Ferragamo family-owned Lungarno Collection of hotels and charter yachts opened in May 2014. It brings highly personalized service and 34 pied-a-terre-like suites designed in glam 1950s style to the north end of Ponte...
Piazza del Duomo, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
The cathedral, usually called the Duomo, is Florence’s most recognizable building. You are able to catch glimpses of its magnificent red-tiled cupola from just about anywhere in the city center. Construction on the church...
Piazza San Marco, 1, 30100 Venezia VE, Italy
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local