Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
19 Vendue Range, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
Reopened and rebranded in 2014, the Vendue (formerly known as the Vendue Inn) is all about the arts. With on-site docents ready to guide you around the property's exhibition spaces, an artist-in-residence whose studio is open to visitors, and...
51 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
This beautiful Neoclassical house, built in 1809, is maybe the best historic home open for tours in a city dripping with history. The interior (note the gorgeous elliptical staircase) and lush gardens are open to visitors, including for occasional...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked