Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
107 SE Washington St, Portland, OR 97214, USA
Olympic Provisions food focuses on clean, bold flavors of the Pacific Northwest and beyond. Home to Oregon's first salumeria, established in 2009 they're known for their meat. But I adore the small plates of pickled eggs and radish salads just as...
3226 SE Division St, Portland, OR 97202, USA
On a blistering hot day, I had to get a cab back to my hotel, so I didn’t get to explore Southeast Division very much. But make Pok Pok your destination. I was lucky I didn’t have to wait in line (it was 3 pm and HOT). It’s all about Ike’s wings....
3377 SE Division St, Portland, OR 97202, USA
My grandfather came from a town near Napoli that still bears the family name. Growing up on traditional Italian recipes produces a pretty good barometer of how the food works. Ava Gene's is solidly set on the style with an adventurous dollop of...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter