Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Münsterplatz, 79098 Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
Start the day at the Münsterplatz market (best on Saturdays). Try the fresh-pressed carrot-apple-orange-ginger juice and some tofu wurst. If you're the academic type, you might also be interested in walking around the university campus to see the...
Neuschwansteinstraße 20, 87645 Schwangau, Germany
Few sights encapsulate the magical feel of the Bavarian Alps like Neuschwanstein Castle. The impressive towers, vast halls, and mountain-top setting bring out your inner child, transporting you back to a time of bedtime stories and...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys