Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
If you have never had the opportunity to see Crater Lake in person, nothing can quite prepare you for the intense azul waters reflecting the sky. The deepest lake in the US, it is made up completely of collected water from melted snow and rain...
20 SW 2nd Ave, Florida City, FL 33034, USA
Florida City is the gateway to the Florida Everglades, where many people fuel up and get their gear together before wandering into the forest. The Everglades International Hostel is one such place to recharge before days of activity. Tucked into a...
1245 Rue Saint-André, Montréal, QC H2L 3T1, Canada
Located off Rue Catherine in Montreal's Gay Village, M Montreal has been completely remodeled into the city's most luxurious hostel. It's surrounded by bars and restaurants on the pedestrian-only street, making it a fantastic neighborhood to stay...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter