Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Hévíz, Dr. Schulhoff Vilmos stny. 1, 8380 Hungary
Yes, there is such a thing as a geothermal lake and it’s just as incredible as you’d imagine. Lake Hévíz is Europe’s largest thermal lake and one of the largest swimmable thermal lakes in the world. It is also the ultimate rehabilitation...
Jl. Raya Petitenget, Gang Cendrawasih No. 68, Kerobokan, Badung, Kerobokan Kelod, Kuta Utara, Kerobokan Kelod, Kuta Utara, Bali, 80361, Indonesia
Although it’s located right near a popular stretch of Seminyak beach, this inexpensive, 16-room Puri Madawi hotel, set 300-meters back into the jungle, feels hidden and secluded. The resort is filled with authentic Balinese touches such as woven...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter