Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
350 Sauchiehall St, Glasgow G2 3JD, UK
"If I’m out drinking, I’ll go to the bar at the CCA, which has a great vegan café as well.” -Stewart Laing This appeared in the January/February 2014. Read more about Stewart Laing's Glasgow neighborhood.
12 Rose St, Glasgow G3 6RB, UK
"This 1930s theater has an art deco exterior and multiple screens showing art house movies. It’s right on my doorstep, and I love being able to think, ‘Oh, I fancy seeing a film tonight,’ and then start watching one five minutes later.” -Stewart...
121 Bath Ln, Glasgow G2 2SZ, UK
"Glasgow has a huge Italian community. People say you get the best ice cream in the world in this city because you’ve got the skills from Italy and the dairy from Scotland. Sarti, a family-run restaurant, is one of my favorite places to get a...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter