Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Bahnhofstrasse 25, 7002 Chur, Switzerland
I didn’t even realize that the Bernina Express scenic train journey was on the UNESCO World Heritage list until I arrived at the small northern Italian town of Tirano to start the trip. There are several different routes from which travelers may...
Stephansplatz 1, 1010 Wien, Austria
In the heart of Vienna sits St. Stephen's Cathedral. Built in the late 12th century, it's a grand piece of beauty borrowing both from the Romanesque and Gothic styles of architecture. Unlike St. Vitus in Prague, St. Stephen's shimmers with light...
Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Gros Morne National Park, Newfoundland, Canada should be on everyone's bucket list. It is spectacular in its natural beauty. This picture was taken from atop Mt. Gros Morne, which provides breathtaking views of the...
Lottery Rd, Savannah, Cayman Islands
The Market at the Grounds—the largest farmers' market on the island—is held weekly on Saturdays from 7am to noon, and is a great way to get a feel for the island, sample locally grown produce & engage with the community.
102 E Broad St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Off of East Broad Street you'll find Savannah's most authentic alfreco dining experience. This farm-to-table restaurant uses seasonal ingredients to create classic local favorites with the conscientious diner in mind. From fish caught in nearby...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter