Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
550 Taylor St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
Chef Matthew Accarrino of SPQR says: "I love the crunchy, spicy fried chicken that's dressed with chilies here. I pair it with kimchi, OB beer, soju, a little food, and a lot of K-pop on big screens that always keeps me laughing. This is a fun...
55 5th St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
Take San Francisco’s defining features—its booming tech industry, its creative heart, its killer restaurant scene—and squeeze them into a 100-year-old building in a neighborhood undergoing a sea change. That’s Hotel Zetta....
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter