Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
550 Taylor St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
Chef Matthew Accarrino of SPQR says: "I love the crunchy, spicy fried chicken that's dressed with chilies here. I pair it with kimchi, OB beer, soju, a little food, and a lot of K-pop on big screens that always keeps me laughing. This is a fun...
55 5th St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
Take San Francisco’s defining features—its booming tech industry, its creative heart, its killer restaurant scene—and squeeze them into a 100-year-old building in a neighborhood undergoing a sea change. That’s Hotel Zetta....
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles