Collected by Ellen Afar
Moments from an exceptional travel through Lizard Island and Sydney, Australia.
Bennelong Point, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
2 Raper St, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia
The final home and workplace of the late Australian artist Brett Whiteley is now a museum that holds rotating exhibits of Whiteley’s work shown on weekends as well as monthly events such as poetry readings and classical music performances....
Lizard Island, Cairns QLD 4871, Australia
At Lizard Island, luxurious amenities meet an ecologically diverse island paradise. The sole resort on the island, the exclusive spot features 40 rooms as well as 24 private beaches, all but guaranteeing your own pristine sliver of paradise....
2600 Wolgan Rd, Newnes NSW 2790, Australia
Set on a 7,000-acre reserve between Wollemi National Park and the Gardens of Stone National Park, Emirates Wolgan Valley Resort and Spa is a luxury ecolodge backed by the dramatic canyons of the Blue Mountains World Heritage area. Roughly a...
Lavender St, Lavender Bay NSW 2060, Australia
Over the past 15 years, Wendy Whiteley (known as the "goddess muse" and wife of one of Australia's most famous artists, Brett Whiteley) has lovingly restored a once derelict piece of land, owned by the NSW Rail Corporation. It's a magical place to...
- 1 Hotels Airbnb Seeking Candidates to Live Anywhere in the World for a Year
- 2 COVID + Travel Spain Has Reopened to Travelers—Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- 3 Tips + News France and Denmark Open to Vaccinated Travelers
- 4 COVID + Travel Portugal Reopens to U.S. Visitors
- 5 Trains Tour the Country by Train for $299 With Amtrak’s USA Rail Pass