Collected by Fortuna Faythe
R570 Leopard Creek Estate, Malelane, 1320, South Africa
Leopard Creek is a golf resort who's backyard is the infamous Kruger National Park. 18 holes of gorgeous rolling hills and mountains all located next to a beautiful game preserve which houses many wondrous animals. Rumor has it there is a leopard...
Narok District, Kenya
A safari lodge in the Masai Mara that I would want to visit again and again, if only my budget would allow. I had a chance to only visit once, on a complementary familiarization trip, and loved the place. Its location on the edge of the Mara river...
229 Moo 1, ตำบล เวียง อำเภอ เชียงแสน เชียงราย 57150, Thailand
Yes, there is something touristy about impersonating a mahout (elephant trainer) for the day. No, that does not mean you should miss The Anatara Elephant Camp. This is not a joy-ride for the faint of heart - no seat, no saddle, no riens to speak...
A three-day safari in Kruger National Park is a must for anyone visiting South Africa. Entering the gates is like Jurassic Park and you feel transported back in time to the creation of Earth where the wild animals, especially the elephants, are...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos