Collected by Fortuna Faythe
Augrabies St, Mooikloof Ridge, Pretoria, 0081, South Africa
Leopard Creek is a golf resort who's backyard is the infamous Kruger National Park. 18 holes of gorgeous rolling hills and mountains all located next to a beautiful game preserve which houses many wondrous animals. Rumor has it there is a leopard...
Narok District, Kenya
A safari lodge in the Masai Mara that I would want to visit again and again, if only my budget would allow. I had a chance to only visit once, on a complementary familiarization trip, and loved the place. Its location on the edge of the Mara river...
229 Moo 1, อำเภอ เชียงแสน เชียงราย 57150, Thailand
Yes, there is something touristy about impersonating a mahout (elephant trainer) for the day. No, that does not mean you should miss The Anatara Elephant Camp. This is not a joy-ride for the faint of heart - no seat, no saddle, no riens to speak...
Kruger National Park is one of South Africa's best known game preserves. It houses thousands of species that once freely ruled the land. It was designed to help encourage survival of these animals and they rome free, and live off the land. You can...
In the midst of our travels through Kruger Park we came across three young lions (2 female, 1 male) lying in the middle of the road. We didn't expect to see them laying in the road and had to hit hard on the breaks. They then ran to the bushes...
- 1Air TravelTSA Implements New Carry-On Rules for Powders
- 2Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 3PhotographySweden’s Magical Midsommar Festival Is Straight out of a Fairy Tale
- 4Museums + GalleriesAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 5Luxury AdventureHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer