Collected by Fortuna Faythe
R570 Leopard Creek Estate, Malelane, 1320, South Africa
Leopard Creek is a golf resort who's backyard is the infamous Kruger National Park. 18 holes of gorgeous rolling hills and mountains all located next to a beautiful game preserve which houses many wondrous animals. Rumor has it there is a leopard...
Narok District, Kenya
A safari lodge in the Masai Mara that I would want to visit again and again, if only my budget would allow. I had a chance to only visit once, on a complementary familiarization trip, and loved the place. Its location on the edge of the Mara river...
229 Moo 1, ตำบล เวียง อำเภอ เชียงแสน เชียงราย 57150, Thailand
Yes, there is something touristy about impersonating a mahout (elephant trainer) for the day. No, that does not mean you should miss The Anatara Elephant Camp. This is not a joy-ride for the faint of heart - no seat, no saddle, no riens to speak...
Kruger National Park is one of South Africa's best known game preserves. It houses thousands of species that once freely ruled the land. It was designed to help encourage survival of these animals and they rome free, and live off the land. You can...
In the midst of our travels through Kruger Park we came across three young lions (2 female, 1 male) lying in the middle of the road. We didn't expect to see them laying in the road and had to hit hard on the breaks. They then ran to the bushes...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna