Adventure Filled Kauai
Collected by Heidi N. Siefkas
Experience the real Kauai by hiking, kayaking, sailing, flying, and exploring local fairs, Sunshine Markets, and eating good Kauai grinds. Explore Kauai while living ALOHA.
3901 Mokulele Loop, Lihue, HI 96766, USA
Hawaii's Garden Island of Kauai is known as the least touristy island in the chain, partially because it's still just so undeveloped. The center of the island, where the wettest spot on the planet resides, is impassable by vehicles and there are...
Hanapepe, HI 96716, USA
Koke'e State Park is home to Kauai's Waimea Canyon, the Grand Canyon of the Pacific. It's easy access by road makes it a popular tourist spot. There is a network of roads and trails with otherworldly vistas that dazzle. If you're looking for a...
Hanalei, HI, USA
If your looking for an Endless Summer surf vacation to polish your skills, catch your first wave, or surf with pros, Hanalei Bay on the North Shore of Kauai is the hot spot. Nestled in the lush mountains of the North Shore, the bay provides great...
Maalo Rd, Kapaa, HI 96746, USA
Although on the Garden Isle of Kauai there are countless waterfalls, my personal favorite is Wailua Falls near Lihue. I've viewed the falls from helicopter as well as driven to the overlook; however, this image, what I would consider the perfect...
Piazza del Duomo, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
The cathedral, usually called the Duomo, is Florence’s most recognizable building. You are able to catch glimpses of its magnificent red-tiled cupola from just about anywhere in the city center. Construction on the church...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Natural Wonders Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Museums + Galleries The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Coming to 1 U.S. Museum This Fall