Adventure by Oar: Rafting, Kayaking & Canoeing
Collected by Nicole Petrak
Futaleufú, Los Lagos Region, Chile
This all-inclusive, week-long trip will take you to the banks of the legendary and majestic Futaleufu River. Raft, kayak, and hike to your heart's content, dine on fine wine and home-cooked meals, and wind down in your rustic riverside bungalow....
San Pedro 311, Puerto Varas, Región de los Lagos, Chile
Get ready for a rush of adrenaline as you splash through the class III and IV rapids of the Petrohue River with Ko'Kayak, located in the Vicente Perez Rosales National Park. The water is crystal clear, and you'll be suited up with a full wetsuit...
Looking for an active vacation not too far? Look no further! We took a 7 days Kayaking trip in Glacier Bay in Alaska. It was one of the best experiences of our lives. We took then another 5 days Kayaking trip to watch the whales in Point Adolphus....
Most people come to Napa for the wine, but the Napa Valley is also an amazing place for people who love nature and the outdoors. Napa Valley Adventure Tours offers hiking, biking, and kayaking trips around the Valley. And of course, in addition to...
Br. Rendang Karangasem, Telaga waja, Menanga, Karangasem, Kabupaten Karangasem, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Good rafting with awesome views of the surrounding Balinese countryside... Two famous rivers offer places to join the fun: Ayung River in Ubud, and Telagawaja River at Karangasem Regency. Some rafting companies offer a professional river guide to...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village