Adventure Awaits! 4 Great Escapes
Collected by Afar Magazine
New Albany, MS 38652, USA
For an off-the-Interstate peek into rural Mississippi, follow this brand-new path. It slices 44 miles through dense woodlands and open fields from Houston to New Albany along a route once used as a foot trail by the Chickasaw Indians. This...
Lummi Island, WA 98262, USA
On Lummi Island, about three hours from Seattle, you can bike miles of farm roads, search for an ancient Native American petroglyph on Sunset Beach, and take a “wild foraging-and-feasting” sea kayaking trip with Elakah Expeditions to prowl the...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun