Collected by Roshi Pejhan
10635 Jesmond Rd, Clinton, BC V0K 1K0, Canada
Echo Valley Ranch encompasses a diverse landscape—from desert canyons to glaciers. Hike in the protected grasslands near the legendary Gang Ranch, one of British Columbia’s first cattle spreads, or climb to the top of the 7,460-foot Mount Bowman....
Laikipia District, Kenya
An expansive cattle ranch, the upscale Borana has eight family-friendly cottages. Look for views of snowcapped Mount Kenya and elephants bathing in a nearby lake. Guests can accompany the manager on his daily rounds to see lions outside the cattle...
Parque Curiña s/n (Desvío carretera Yanque a, Achoma, Yanque, Peru
Situated inside one of the world’s deepest canyons, this Orient-Express property offers horseback riding onPeruvian Paso steeds, fly-fishing, and trips to see rare Andean condors. Feed baby alpacas at the resort’s farm or take a walk along the...
Carretera Entrada San José, s/n, 04118 San José, Almería, Spain
After riding through Cabo de Gata-Níjar Natural Park—where scenes fromLawrence of ArabiaandIndiana Jones and the Last Crusadewere shot—return to the adobe hacienda for homemadegurullos(pasta stew) with rabbit. Cortijo El Sotillo, San José,...
2575 Green Lake Rd, Okanagan Falls, BC V0H 1R0, Canada
See Ya Later Ranch Winery, the host site for the kick-off opening reception of the Wine Bloggers' Conference, features one of the best views seen high above the Okanagan Valley, as well as vast acres of growing Gewurztraminer and champions one of...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village