Adulting In Switzerland
Collected by Claire
Brandschenkestrasse 152, 8002 Zürich, Switzerland
A literary vibe pulses through this über-hip property situated in what were once the main buildings of Switzerland’s largest brewery. Some 33,000 books fill the soaring 36-foot-tall walls of the Library Lounge, stacks of hardcovers take the place...
Stauffacherquai 1, 8004 Zürich, Switzerland
Occupying a stately green building on the banks of the Sihl River, this intimate 16-room hotel straddles the border between the moneyed Altstadt (Old Town) and hipper Kreis 4. Rooms meld classic details (wainscoting, striped wallpaper) with...
Utoquai 50, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland
This historic wooden badi situated along the pretty tree-lined Utoquai near the Zurich Opera House has welcomed lakeside idlers since 1890, and parts of the original swimming “palace” still remain intact. There are now mixed and separate pools and...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna