Adriatic & Balkans
Collected by Bill Young
21000, Split, Croatia
One of the top tourist destinations in Croatia, Split has a lot to offer from ancient Roman palaces to ferries from which you can start your island explorations in earnest. One of the focal points of tourist activities in Split is the massive...
Osmana Džikića 41, Mostar 88000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
We had seen many highlights on a two-week cruise along the Adriatic coast on a small ship (only 48 passengers) – Zadar, Split, Dubrovnik, and island towns. This spectacular coastline has a history from the Romans and Venetians to invasions by the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys