Collected by Adrian Moseley
Adrian Moseley′s Wishlist
4160, 242 W 2nd St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
When the weather cools down and you feel the need to eat a huge, tasty burger while sipping on a cold brew and people watching, head to Jo's. I am talking juicy patty, fluffy bun and the perfect fries! Jo's also serves homemade baked goods,...
2131 William Barton Dr, Austin, TX 78746, USA
Texas summers are hot! When the heat hits, the people of Austin flock to the Barton Springs Pool to cool off and chill out. The $8 summer entrance fee (for nonresidents) buys you a whole day of fun. Get your hand stamped for reentry if...
1197 W Carson St, Pittsburgh, PA 15219, USA
Some things are touristy for good reason. The Duquesne Incline can be a great way to familiarize yourself with Pittsburgh and its environs when you first arrive, offering an amazing river and cityscape view. A good option any time of year. Not far...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December