Collected by Maureen Thomas
Su Thep, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
Northern Thailand really is at it’s best during the ‘green season’. Imagine serene countryside surrounded by rolling rainforest-covered hills, hidden waterfalls, expansive fields, clear fresh air and birdsong. Between the provinces of Nan and...
209/2 Sridom, ซอย ร่วมชัย อำเภอ แม่แตง เชียงใหม่ 50100, Thailand
Chiang Mai, Thailand
I'll just go ahead and say it. This is on my "Top Five Best Experiences" list. There's too much to describe what happened to us in two days, so here's the gist: - Tourist police - Waterfalls - Hot Springs - Geysers - Strenuous hikes - Incredible...
Chiang Mai, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
I would go back just for the indoor/outdoor cooking classes and market trips. Beautiful hotel with gorgeous spa, delicious food, great bar, wonderful classes and culture -- you will love it, love it, love it.
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico