Add to itinerary
Collected by David Tjhio
7570-789 Carvalhal, Portugal
Ilha do Arroz is essentially a wooden beach shack nestled in the dunes on the Comporta coastline... but not just any beach shack, this place has a 5 star menu, delicious cocktails and a wonderfully laid back vibe. A caipirinha on the deck is the...
Carrasqueira, 7580 Comporta, Portugal
An hour and half away from Lisbon, before you go to the beach of Comporta, Carvalhal or Pego, or to enjoy a different sunset, stop by at Carrasqueira, sited at Natural Reserve of Sado Estuary. Cross the village till you arrive to a gravel road and...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter