Collected by Barry Brown, AFAR Staff
m.Mpotsari 6, Οία 847 02, Greece
For one of the best views and best meals in Santorini, try Red Bicycle. Located at the tip of Oia on the northern part of the island, the restaurant is housed in a 19th-century Santorini mansion with a 180-degree view of the famed sunset and the...
Oia santorini greece, Cyclades, Oía 847 02, Greece
You can't beat this - a delicious, freshly caught seafood dinner on the edge of the Aegean Sea. Sunset Taverna is located in Ammoudi, at the base of the cliffs in Oia, Santorini - dramatic scenery for simple, rustic, delicious food. From the...
Fira 1564, Thira 847 00, Greece
Santorini has much more to offer than just stunning beaches and cool-blue infinity pools. The Greek island - which some believe was once to home to the lost civilization of Atlantis - has incredibly unique gastronomy and special wine, the latter...
Παναγιάς Μυρτιδιωτίσσης, Kamari 847 00, Greece
We were hungry after watching a movie at the Open Air Cinema in Kamari (highly recommended if you are in Santorini for more than a day). There are a few late night dinner options on the main drag and we stopped at George's for a delicious gyro.
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna