Collected by Adam Taveras
Adam Taveras′s Wishlist
Wynwood, Miami, FL, USA
The Wynwood district is a pleasant change from the glazed body parade of South Beach. Art is everywhere: on gallery walls, on exterior walls, even on the sidewalk--and the Wynwood Walls are a one stop shop for it all. Wander the impressive murals,...
Little Italy, New York, NY 10013, USA
9 Hosier Ln, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Aerosol-wielding artistsfrom around the world have lefttheir mark on Melbourne. HosierLane, declared a “graffiti tolerancezone” by the city council, containsthe area’s densest collectionof spray-painted masterpieces. —Chris Baty This appeared in...
Gastown, Vancouver, BC, Canada
The Gastown neighborhood dates back to the Victorian era when “Gassy Jack” Deighton opened a saloon in a burgeoning sawmilling settlement. Now its grand heritage buildings—in Romanesque, Edwardian and Victorian Italianate styles—and brick-paved...
Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Yes thats right its one Ta Prohm is one of the most beautiful and best temples to visit in the Ankor Wat complex. Its reminiscent of all those Tomb Raider & Indiana Jones movies you saw when you were a kid. Here is ware you see the power of nature...
It's a hard walk through dense jungle with dangers ranging from malaria stricken Mosquitos to wild forest elephants...but it's worth it. The first glimpse of the critically endangered mountain gorilla is overwhelming....their mannerisms, facial...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles