Across Canada by VIA Rail
Collected by Nicole Smith
11 Aviation Pkwy, Ottawa, ON K1K 2X5, Canada
I'd never seen Star Wars in my life. I couldn't tell you the difference between an Ewok and a Wookiee, but somehow I'd been convinced that 'Star Wars Identities: The Exhibition' was a must see whilst travelling through Ottawa. Walking into the...
Wellington St, Ottawa, ON K1A 0A6, Canada
Take a look around the back of Parliament Hill and you will find stunning views of the Gatineau Hills, the Ottawa River, the National Gallery and Victoria Island. Descend the 273 steps to the riverside and you can make your way back up again next...
453 Laurier Ave E, Ottawa, ON K1R 0A2, Canada
It was the elite of the elite and I was walking amongst them. Great chefs from around the world had gathered in this building to learn the art of French cooking or pastry making... and I was now one of them. I didn't have a semester to master the...
Maligne Lake, Improvement District No. 12, AB T0E, Canada
It takes patience and good fortune to create a unique image in a place considered Canada’s second-most-photographed landscape. The Through the Lens Cruise on Maligne Lake gives amateur and professional shutterbugs such an opportunity. While...
Niagara Falls, NY 14301, USA
I saw the famous Niagara Falls in the United States from the Canadian side. In Ontario, you view the Falls and pass through the Victorian gardens in the area.There are several restaurants offering Fall views. Try Skylon Tower, Fallwiew Restaurant,...
- 1 Travel News The Real Story Behind Venice’s Newly Crystal-Clear Canals
- 2 Travel News Quarantine. Self-Isolation. Lockdown. Shelter in Place. What’s the Difference?
- 3 Travel News Virtual Museum Tours, Performances, and Tutorials to Keep You (and Your Kids) Entertained at Home
- 4 Air Travel TSA Just Made Some Major Changes to Its Rules Due to Coronavirus
- 5 Travel News What Life Looks Like in Locked-Down Countries