Across Canada by VIA Rail
Collected by Nicole Smith
11 Aviation Pkwy, Ottawa, ON K1K 2X5, Canada
I'd never seen Star Wars in my life. I couldn't tell you the difference between an Ewok and a Wookiee, but somehow I'd been convinced that 'Star Wars Identities: The Exhibition' was a must see whilst travelling through Ottawa. Walking into the...
Wellington St, Ottawa, ON K1A 0A6, Canada
Take a look around the back of Parliament Hill and you will find stunning views of the Gatineau Hills, the Ottawa River, the National Gallery and Victoria Island. Descend the 273 steps to the riverside and you can make your way back up again next...
453 Laurier Ave E, Ottawa, ON K1R 0A2, Canada
It was the elite of the elite and I was walking amongst them. Great chefs from around the world had gathered in this building to learn the art of French cooking or pastry making... and I was now one of them. I didn't have a semester to master the...
Maligne Lake, Improvement District No. 12, AB T0E, Canada
It takes patience and good fortune to create a unique image in a place considered Canada’s second-most-photographed landscape. The Through the Lens Cruise on Maligne Lake gives amateur and professional shutterbugs such an opportunity. While...
Niagara Falls, NY 14301, USA
I saw the famous Niagara Falls in the United States from the Canadian side. In Ontario, you view the Falls and pass through the Victorian gardens in the area.There are several restaurants offering Fall views. Try Skylon Tower, Fallwiew Restaurant,...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Art The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum