Collected by Ebrahim Alkandari
Anchorage, AK, USA
So, we live in Alaska, we can see glaciers from our house! Fortunately, can't see Sarah Palin anymore. This summer family came and visited and we went down to Exit Glacier which is very accessible. There is a national park there with free parking,...
Upper Geyser Basin, Wyoming 82190, USA
The Upper Geyser Basin of Yellowstone National Park is best known for Old Faithful, one of the most regular geyser spouts in the world. This area is home to at least 26 named geysers as well as many more geothermal pools. The area has boardwalks...
Carlsbad, CA, USA
S. Ponto Beach is a big favorite with local residents. (The annual surf clinic for the blind and sight-impaired (with nearly 100 surfer-assistant volunteers from the Swami’s Surfing Association and San Diego Surf Academy) is held mid-Sept every...
Munn Rd, Saanich, BC V9E, Canada
Francis/King Regional Park is the perfect opportunity for hikers to stretch their legs. The Elsie King Trail is handicap-accessible with a cedar boardwalk. Benches dot the trail for visitors to relax and marvel at the 500-year-old Douglas Firs in...
1850 West Basin Dr SW, Washington, DC 20242, USA
This was my favorite memorial in DC. FDR's thoughtful, hopeful quotes emerge effortlessly from the warm slabs, across waterfalls, and behind flowering shrubs. The entire memorial glows with tranquil energy, and is not somber or reflective like...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico