Collected by Ebrahim Alkandari
Anchorage, AK, USA
So, we live in Alaska, we can see glaciers from our house! Fortunately, can't see Sarah Palin anymore. This summer family came and visited and we went down to Exit Glacier which is very accessible. There is a national park there with free parking,...
Carlsbad, CA, USA
S. Ponto Beach is a big favorite with local residents. (The annual surf clinic for the blind and sight-impaired (with nearly 100 surfer-assistant volunteers from the Swami’s Surfing Association and San Diego Surf Academy) is held mid-Sept every...
Munn Rd, Saanich, BC V9E, Canada
Francis/King Regional Park is the perfect opportunity for hikers to stretch their legs. The Elsie King Trail is handicap-accessible with a cedar boardwalk. Benches dot the trail for visitors to relax and marvel at the 500-year-old Douglas Firs in...
1850 West Basin Dr SW, Washington, DC 20242, USA
This was my favorite memorial in DC. FDR's thoughtful, hopeful quotes emerge effortlessly from the warm slabs, across waterfalls, and behind flowering shrubs. The entire memorial glows with tranquil energy, and is not somber or reflective like...
1 Muir Woods Rd, Mill Valley, CA 94941, USA
Just 12 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge is Muir Woods National Monument, a 554-acre park; old-growth coast redwoods, the tallest trees in the world, cover 295 of those acres. Peaceful and lush, the forest is ideal for simply communing with...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village