Abu Dhabi weekends
Collected by Shaikha
Sweihan Road,Al Shamkha - Near the Abu Dhabi International Airport - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
A visit to the Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital is worth every minute of the drive out of Dubai (about 45 minutes). This facility, the only one in the world, is devoted to the preservation and health of these amazing which play a central role in the...
Bani Yas - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Sir Bani Yas Island is a quiet animal preserve combined with a world class resort. It was an amazing experience to get up close with these incredible creatures and then hang out on a beach with a frosty drink in hand.
Anantara Hotel - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
This tranquil lagoon is an interesting find for the Middle East. Home to numerous species of fish and birds, it's best explored on the water. Kayak excursions include some history on the area, island exploration, and even some fishing. Book a trip...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 4 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022