Abu Dhabi for Kids
Families visiting this coastal city will find outdoor adventure at beaches, waterparks, and islands. Above it all, a thrilling Ferris wheel with air-conditioned seats (really!) beckons view seekers. Back on land, kids may encounter camels and wild animals, learn about desert culture, and lick sweet ice cream made with a local tree resin. Yes, the younger set can easily have fun in this largest emirate.
- 1Epic TripsArticleWhy You Should Explore Tokyo with AFAR Experiences
- 2Travel TipsArticleThe Serious Traveler’s Guide to the Gig Economy
- 3Expedition CruisesArticleWhy You Don’t Need to Overcome Every Travel Fear
- 4Style and DesignArticleHow an Alien Landscape Became Mexico City’s Modernist Mecca
- 5Tips + NewsArticleChoose Your Own Scottsdale Instagram AdventureSponsored by Experience Scottsdale