Abu Dhabi Dooo
Collected by AFAR Explorer
Al Muneera - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Starting out as one of the United Arab Emirates' first food trucks, Meylas is no longer so much about grabbing a quick bite of local culture on the go, as it is about experiencing the traditional flavours in a small cafe decorated like a "canteen"...
BEHIND E-MAX, NEAR NATIONAL CINEMA, HAMDAN BIN MOHAMMED STREET - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
How much more do I need to say to describe this drool-worthy picture? I've deliberately posted one where you can't see what's inside, because it's just so much more intriguing that way. I wouldn't want to know anyway. This was delivered to our...
Sas Al Nakhl - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Polished silver, flickering candles, and low lounges will all make you feel like you are in a luxurious restaurant in the heart of Morocco. Agadir is a fantastic dining option when you're on Saadiyat Island. The atmosphere they've created and food...
Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
My favorite piece of Abu Dhabi is the Corniche, with uninterrupted bike and pedestrian pathways, green spaces, food kiosks, and the beach. There are several beach options along this stretch of waterfront, including paid access through the hotels,...
Mariyam Tower, Corniche Rd - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Our desert safari with Emirates Adventures Tour company began with a hotel pick up and a 45 minute drive to the edge of town. There, local drivers met to lower their tire pressure in preparation for the trek ahead. With nothing more than sand and...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village