Collected by Rebecca Pepper
Ground Floor, Marks & Spencer Complex, Fotouh Al Khair Centre,Airport road - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
A Neopolitan pizzeria in Abu Dhabi with delicious thin crusts artisan pizzas baked in a wood burning pizza oven. The pizzas are very reasonably priced and ingredients range from mozzarella and basil to Tandoori Chicken and mango chutney. The...
Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Hwy - Saadiyat Cultural District، Saadiyat Island - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Manarat al-Saadiyat, Arabic for "place of enlightenment," is a unique gallery and visitor center dedicated to the future. As Saadiyat Island undergoes a massive transformation into a modern cultural hub, Manarat al-Saadiyat tells the story of its...
Al Meena St, Al Diar Mina Hotel, Abu Dhabi - أبو ظبي - United Arab Emirates
The term 'souq' probably conjures up visions of an elaborate system of alleys packed full of brass wares, camel traders, and hookah bars but this is not the case in the Emirates. While the fruit-and-vegetable market in Abu Dhabi may have lost some...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village