Abu Dhabi 4/18-4/20
Collected by Melissa Marinello
Khor Al Maqta,Qaryat al Beri - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
For a nightcap, head to the enchanting Pool Bar, and as you sip your concoction, enjoy the cityscape all lit up. From here you can take in a view of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and the Al Maqta Bridge. The bar is open from 9am to 11:30pm, and...
Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Spend two hours relaxing and refreshing on the Dhow Cruise Dinner. Abu Dhabi looks marvelous from the water and you will undoubtedly have a restorative Arabian experience as you glide along while the ultra-modern city's skyscrapers stand still....
Al Meena St, Al Diar Mina Hotel, Abu Dhabi - أبو ظبي - United Arab Emirates
The term 'souq' probably conjures up visions of an elaborate system of alleys packed full of brass wares, camel traders, and hookah bars but this is not the case in the Emirates. While the fruit-and-vegetable market in Abu Dhabi may have lost some...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security