Abu Dhabi 4/18-4/20
Collected by Melissa Marinello
Khor Al Maqta,Qaryat al Beri - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
For a nightcap, head to the enchanting Pool Bar, and as you sip your concoction, enjoy the cityscape all lit up. From here you can take in a view of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and the Al Maqta Bridge. The bar is open from 9am to 11:30pm, and...
Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Spend two hours relaxing and refreshing on the Dhow Cruise Dinner. Abu Dhabi looks marvelous from the water and you will undoubtedly have a restorative Arabian experience as you glide along while the ultra-modern city's skyscrapers stand still....
Al Meena St, Al Diar Mina Hotel, Abu Dhabi - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
The term 'souq' probably conjures up visions of an elaborate system of alleys packed full of brass wares, camel traders, and hookah bars but this is not the case in the Emirates. While the fruit-and-vegetable market in Abu Dhabi may have lost some...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles