Collected by John Hresko
Sweihan Road,Al Shamkha - Near the Abu Dhabi International Airport - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
A visit to the Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital is worth every minute of the drive out of Dubai (about 45 minutes). This facility, the only one in the world, is devoted to the preservation and health of these amazing which play a central role in the...
Khor Al Maqta,Qaryat al Beri - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
For a nightcap, head to the enchanting Pool Bar, and as you sip your concoction, enjoy the cityscape all lit up. From here you can take in a view of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and the Al Maqta Bridge. The bar is open from 9am to 11:30pm, and...
31 Mina St - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Running parallel with Corniche Road, this long stretch along the water is known for beaches, lounging, play areas, swimming, and cafes. Come early on the weekend to stake out a good spot on the beach. Renting a bicycle and traveling along the...
Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Spend two hours relaxing and refreshing on the Dhow Cruise Dinner. Abu Dhabi looks marvelous from the water and you will undoubtedly have a restorative Arabian experience as you glide along while the ultra-modern city's skyscrapers stand still....
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign