Collected by Barbara Allen
Abu Dhabi Theatre Rd, Corniche Brake water Near Marina Mall - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
The Heritage Village is an amazing place to try and comprehend their culture as well as buy some great crafts. There is also a show at sun down and the view of the city across the bay cannot be toped!
31 Mina St - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Running parallel with Corniche Road, this long stretch along the water is known for beaches, lounging, play areas, swimming, and cafes. Come early on the weekend to stake out a good spot on the beach. Renting a bicycle and traveling along the...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign