Collected by Barbara Allen
Abu Dhabi Theatre Rd, Corniche Brake water Near Marina Mall - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
This reconstructed village is a glimpse into old oasis living. Heritage Village is a great place to see how the Emerati lived before skyscrapers. Scenes depict desert life in great detail and highlight their historic, nomadic lifestyle. Make sure...
31 Mina St - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Running parallel with Corniche Road, this long stretch along the water is known for beaches, lounging, play areas, swimming, and cafes. Come early on the weekend to stake out a good spot on the beach. Renting a bicycle and traveling along the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village