Collected by Janet Sheldon
1303 - CONTROL TOWER, Motor City - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
It's 3:30 in the morning, and the alarm clock goes off. In the distance, I can see the shape of Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. I struggle to remember why I'm waking up so early when on holidays and remember the exciting day...
Sweihan Road,Al Shamkha - Near the Abu Dhabi International Airport - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
A visit to the Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital is worth every minute of the drive out of Dubai (about 45 minutes). This facility, the only one in the world, is devoted to the preservation and health of these amazing which play a central role in the...
Al Meena - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Off the tourist path you'll find the Mina Fish Market bustling with locals haggling for the freshest catch. For insights into local business and seafood this is the place to stop. My first wet market experience in the Middle East was a good one...
Mariyam Tower, Corniche Rd - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Our desert safari with Emirates Adventures Tour company began with a hotel pick up and a 45 minute drive to the edge of town. There, local drivers met to lower their tire pressure in preparation for the trek ahead. With nothing more than sand and...
BEHIND E-MAX, NEAR NATIONAL CINEMA, HAMDAN BIN MOHAMMED STREET - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
How much more do I need to say to describe this drool-worthy picture? I've deliberately posted one where you can't see what's inside, because it's just so much more intriguing that way. I wouldn't want to know anyway. This was delivered to our...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna