Collected by AFAR Explorer
Place des Créneaux Le Doyenné, 33330 Saint-Émilion, France
The Saint-Émilion Church in southern France was long the center of an important Christian community, thanks to the wealth of local winemakers who supported this monument to a Breton monk renowned for performing miracles. The 53-meter tall tower...
An der Kaiserlinde 1, 55283 Nierstein/Rhein, Germany
Once you add up the price of tickets to an organ concert at St. Stephen’s Cathedral in Passau, a wine tasting of Rieslings in Nierstein, and a guided tour of the Würzburg Residenz, your European vacation can quickly become more expensive than you...
72 Holt Rd, Garners Beach QLD 4852, Australia
I have an affinity for sleeping in trees. Particularly when those trees are in a rainforest and even better when those trees end at a secluded beach. In my opinion, tree houses should be an unobtrusive part of the forest, and my footprint while...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter