Collected by AFAR Explorer
Place des Créneaux Le Doyenné, 33330 Saint-Émilion, France
The Saint-Émilion Church in southern France was long the center of an important Christian community, thanks to the wealth of local winemakers who supported this monument to a Breton monk renowned for performing miracles. The 53-meter tall tower...
An der Kaiserlinde 1, 55283 Nierstein/Rhein, Germany
Once you add up the price of tickets to an organ concert at St. Stephen’s Cathedral in Passau, a wine tasting of Rieslings in Nierstein, and a guided tour of the Würzburg Residenz, your European vacation can quickly become more expensive than you...
72 Holt Rd, Garners Beach QLD 4852, Australia
I have an affinity for sleeping in trees. Particularly when those trees are in a rainforest and even better when those trees end at a secluded beach. In my opinion, tree houses should be an unobtrusive part of the forest, and my footprint while...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna