AAOS 2017, San Diego, USA
Collected by Maria Dominguez
3251 Camino De Los Coches, Carlsbad, CA 92009, USA
If you've never ridden in a hot air balloon, this experience should definitely be on your list of things to do in San Diego. Given the amount of open space around San Diego, there are a few balloon companies to choose. I chose Sky's the Limit...
15500 San Pasqual Valley Rd, Escondido, CA 92027, USA
While tourists flock to the world-famous San Diego Zoo, its Safari Park—located 30 miles away in the San Pasqual Valley—is equally interesting. Spread over 1,800 acres, it’s home to more than 3,500 animals and 260...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village