A vacation in Austria
Collected by Eva Schmiedleitner
Bäckerstraße 9, 1010 Wien, Austria
As soon as we touch down at the airport in Vienna my husbands asks when he'll have his "small Gulasch and small beer". This is his way of being part of a city that has been titled the most liveable city worldwide three years in a row. His choice...
Michaelerkuppel, 1010 Wien, Austria
The Silvesterball (New Year's Eve Ball) marks the start of the ball season in Vienna. If you travel to Vienna during the month of January, I highly suggest you pack a ball gown or tuxedo since you will be tempted to waltz away in the lovely...
The village of Schwarzenberg in Vorarlberg (Austria’s westernmost province), only has a population of 1,700. Yet, over time it has established itself as a great festival venue (next to Vienna and Salzburg) and hosts the Schubertiade. Surrounded by...
1060 Vienna, Austria
The Naschmarkt is absolutely one of the things you have to experience during your stay in Vienna! Locals call Vienna’s largest inner-city market the “city’s stomach." The market is a unique place for strolling, admiring, discovering, and sampling....
- 1TechThe Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 3Travel NewsAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 4Luxury AdventureHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5Travel NewsYosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years