A taste of Russia
Collected by Adriana Yampey , AFAR Local Expert
Kronshtadt, Saint Petersburg, Russia
Russian pies. Why in the world do people not talk more about these things. We unknowingly stepped into this wonderful smelling cafe and of course, ended up ordering almost every single type of pie they had to offer. Salmon, rabbit, egg with green...
Kuznechnyy Pereulok, 3, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191025
With piles of thick white cream cheese, buckets of fresh honey, and spicy pickled cucumbers, Kuznechny Market in St. Petersburg, Russia, is a site not to miss. Before I visited Russia, I was told that St. Petersburg was the "Venice of the north,"...
7204 Central Avenue North, St. Petersburg, FL 33707, USA
Set in a beautifully restored building on Central Avenue and named for the street in the 14th arrondissement on which the family grew up, Alésia serves French, Vietnamese, and Chinese cuisine with a discrete modern flair. Here the dishes are more...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May