A taste of Russia
Collected by Adriana Yampey, AFAR Local Expert
Kronshtadt, Saint Petersburg, Russia
Russian pies. Why in the world do people not talk more about these things. We unknowingly stepped into this wonderful smelling cafe and of course, ended up ordering almost every single type of pie they had to offer. Salmon, rabbit, egg with green...
Kuznechnyy Pereulok, 3, Sankt-Peterburg, Ленинградская обл, Russia, 191025
With piles of thick white cream cheese, buckets of fresh honey, and spicy pickled cucumbers, Kuznechny Market in St. Petersburg, Russia, is a site not to miss. Before I visited Russia, I was told that St. Petersburg was the "Venice of the north,"...
7204 Central Avenue North, St. Petersburg, FL 33707, USA
Set in a beautifully restored building on Central Avenue and named for the street in the 14th arrondissement on which the family grew up, Alésia serves French, Vietnamese, and Chinese cuisine with a discrete modern flair. Here the dishes are more...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands