A Tale Of Four Cities
Collected by Sharon In
161 Sajik-ro, Jongno 1(il).2(i).3(sam).4(sa), Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
On my first evening in Seoul, I found myself here, in front of a 'haetae' (mythical fire-eating guardian) beneath Gwanghwamun, the recently restored gate to Gyeongbok Palace. The story of the haetae and the gate it guards sums up the turbulent,...
Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin, Germany
Berlin is an absolutely spectacular city full of rich culture and history. It is ever-changing, evolving, and as the author Karl Scheffler had said, “always in the process of becoming”. The best place to see and experience the Berlin culture is in...
75006 Paris, France
I enjoy visiting Paris anytime of the year. Most often, I stay at one of the many hotels near the Sorbonne in the Latin Quarter. It’s an area well-known for its bohemian culture, and although long gone are the days of la bohème, what still remains...
New York, NY, USA
Life in NYC is never dull! It is vibrant, exciting and every day is an event, and I absolutely fell in love THE city from the first moment I step foot in it. Human interactions and emotions are in your face and displayed in the open for anyone who...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico