A Step In Quebec
Collected by Kristen Knape
110 Rue Notre-Dame Ouest, Montréal, QC H2Y 1T2, Canada
A church—or, at least, a small chapel—has stood on the site of the Basilica of Notre-Dame since shortly after Ville-Marie (Montréal's predecessor) was founded in 1642. The current building, however, dates to 1829 and was...
49 Rue d'Auteuil, Québec, QC G1R 4C2, Canada
Old Québec City looks and feels like a charming town in France that was transported to the shores of the St. Lawrence River more than four centuries ago. Step foot in Old Québec City and you’ll be surrounded by quaint, historic stone buildings...
8 Rue Saint Antoine, Québec, QC G1K 4C9, Canada
Auberge Saint-Antoine, a Relais & Chateaux property in Québec’s Old Port on the St. Lawrence waterfront, is a history buff's dream hotel. The site consists of an old wharf and a cannon battery that date back to the late 17th...
39 Rue Saint Jean Baptiste, Baie-Saint-Paul, QC G3Z 1M3, Canada
The restaurant in the Auberge La Muse hotel is a gourmet find in a rural village about 90 minutes northeast of Quebec City. Well-priced bistro classics are given a local twist. Try the emu carpaccio or the salmon with apple remoulade. —Jennifer...
1 Rue des Carrières, Québec, QC G1R 4P5, Canada
This imposing yet elegant landmark, high above the St. Lawrence on Cap Diamant overlooking Old Québec, is as much a hotel as it is a tourist attraction—borne out by the claim that it’s the most photographed hotel in the world....
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys