A San Diego Itinerary
Collected by Nyssa C. , AFAR Local Expert
845 Fourth Ave, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
If you're a Persian food aficionado like me, you will absolutely love this place! I can't get enough of those chicken shish kebabs and hummus/pita combinations. Located in downtown San Diego's Gaslamp District, you can expect a very diverse crowd,...
4717 University Ave, San Diego, CA 92105, USA
Nestled in the City Heights district of San Diego, the Red Sea Restaurant offers premier Ethiopian food. It's a bit run-down from the outside, but the warm, inviting atmosphere inside makes up for it. It's privately owned by an Ethiopian family,...
1010 Prospect St, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
I recently revisited one of my old college haunts--Living Room Coffeehouse in downtown La Jolla. As nostalgic as I was to be there, I was happy that little had changed in the 6 years that I had been gone. It's no surprise that coffeeshops are a...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico