A San Diego Itinerary
Collected by Nyssa C., AFAR Local Expert
845 Fourth Ave, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
If you're a Persian food aficionado like me, you will absolutely love this place! I can't get enough of those chicken shish kebabs and hummus/pita combinations. Located in downtown San Diego's Gaslamp District, you can expect a very diverse crowd,...
4717 University Ave, San Diego, CA 92105, USA
Nestled in the City Heights district of San Diego, the Red Sea Restaurant offers premier Ethiopian food. It's a bit run-down from the outside, but the warm, inviting atmosphere inside makes up for it. It's privately owned by an Ethiopian family,...
1010 Prospect St, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
I recently revisited one of my old college haunts--Living Room Coffeehouse in downtown La Jolla. As nostalgic as I was to be there, I was happy that little had changed in the 6 years that I had been gone. It's no surprise that coffeeshops are a...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now