A Perfect Tuscan Getaway with La Bagnaia Golf & Spa Resort Siena, Curio Collection by Hilton
Tuscany, Italy, easily ranks as one of the most captivating and culture-rich destinations in the world. And La Bagnaia, a one-of-a-kind resort on the grounds of a former medieval village, beckons as a charming and conveniently located base to take in all the region’s must-see attractions—from legendary vineyards and championship golf courses to natural hot springs and centuries-old hilltop castles. This getaway plan includes some of our favorite things to experience under the Tuscan sun.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip