A Perfect French Riviera Getaway with Grand Hotel des Sablettes Plage, Curio Collection by Hilton
Neighboring towns like Toulon steal the spotlight, but seaside La Seyne sur Mer is one of the best-kept secrets in the South of France. It makes a charming jumping-off point for exploring the region’s beauty, from Cassis’ limestone Calanques to Porquerolles Island’s white sandy shores. After settling into a suite at the new Grand Hotel des Sablettes Plage, Curio Collection by Hilton, venture out to sample the natural wonders (and famed wine) that La Seyne and its surroundings have to offer.
- 1ScottsdaleArticleGet to Know Scottsdale Through its LocalsSponsored by Experience Scottsdale
- 2Travel TipsArticleIn Sweden, a 72-Hour Cure for All That Ails You
- 3Weekend GetawaysSlideshow7 Eerie Ghost Towns Across the United States
- 4Travel TipsArticleWhat You Can Do to Help Wine Country Now—and Later
- 5Epic TripsArticleWhy You Should Explore Tokyo with AFAR Experiences