A Perfect Day in Washington, D.C.
Start your perfect day in Washington DC by watching sunrise on the East Front of the US Capitol. Then hike your way along the National Mall to take in any of the free Smithsonian museums and admire the monuments and memorials which perfectly capture the spirit of DC as an imperial city. Step off the Mall to enjoy a bistro lunch on Pennsylvania Avenue. End your perfect day in DC watching sunset at the Lincoln Memorial and head up to the 14th and U Street corridors with jazz and soul at Marvin.
- 1ScottsdaleSlideshowA Perfect Day’s Adventures in Scottsdale Sponsored by Experience Scottsdale
- 2TrendsArticleMeet the Woman Who Went in Search of “the Good Death”
- 3Festivals + EventsArticleThe Halloween Capital of the World Isn’t What You Think It Is
- 4ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 5PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter