A Perfect Day in Miami
A perfect day in Miami usually starts with good weather. The Florida coastline is known for blue water, sunshine and warm temperatures. In this case, get outside and hit the beach. Jump on a boat and explore the bay or get in the car and drive around town. The historic Art Deco buildings decorate the city in South Beach, where you can dance the day away at a hotel pool party or dine at one of the beaches best eateries. If weather isn't as favorable, check out one of the state-of-the-art spas.
- 1Epic TripsArticleWhy You Should Explore Tokyo with AFAR Experiences
- 2Travel TipsArticleThe Serious Traveler’s Guide to the Gig Economy
- 3Expedition CruisesArticleWhy You Don’t Need to Overcome Every Travel Fear
- 4Style and DesignArticleHow an Alien Landscape Became Mexico City’s Modernist Mecca
- 5Tips + NewsArticleChoose Your Own Scottsdale Instagram AdventureSponsored by Experience Scottsdale