A NEW SIDE OF MADRID
Collected by Rosa Manocchio
Cmo. de Perales, 23, 28041 Madrid, Spain
I went to Madrid on business and discovered the new Madrid Rio ... opened in May 2011 and in an area alongside the Manzanares River and highway that was converted into 15km of parks, historical moments, outdoor concerts, & gardens. It's for sure...
Calle del Príncipe de Vergara, 92, 28006 Madrid, Spain
My hotel was in aneighbourhood called "Salamanca", just north of the centr - I stayed at the NH Principe de Vergara. It was just renovated and re-opened Sept 2010 - it was great! Fresh, clean, modern, a great rate, and good service. I had studied...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter