A MINI Experience
Collected by Katherine Kneier , AFAR Staff
Località Senni, 15, 50038 Scarperia e San Piero FI, Italy
The International MINI Meeting is more than a festival: it is a gathering that celebrates a way of life. MINI’s and MINI owners exude passion and playfulness, and when a few thousand gather in Mugello, Italy or another location of choice, the...
Via Costa D' Oro, 7, 37011 Bardolino VR, Italy
I arrived to Italy’s Lake Garda met by rays of sun shining through the cypress-lined walkway and birds frolicking in song- and how could they not be, in a place as beautiful as this. Costa d'Oro is an a water-front Italian villa, so enjoy your...
Hackenstraße 6-8, 80331 München, Germany
Just a few minutes drive from Munich's BMW Welt, I knew this restaurant was an authentic gem when I meandered in and was greeted by a large table of smiling Germans. Dressed in Lederhosens and Dirndls, they were toasting with German beers and...
Via Lorenzo Luzzo, 23, 32032 Feltre BL, Italy
Along a country road and surrounded by Tuscany’s luscious rolling hills and vineyards lies Il Palagiaccio, an unassuming marketplace that is pure magic. I wander into the store that is filled with all of Italy’s finest: it's a wonderland of...
Am Olympiapark 1, 80809 München, Germany
The next time you visit Europe, don’t opt for the train. Instead, cruise Germany’s Autobahn at speeds up to 100 mph (or the speed of your choice!), with the top down in a MINI Roadster. Driving through the curvy, emerald-green fields and...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico