A Love Affair with Cartagena
Collected by Shaun T. Whitley
Calle del Colegio # 34-60 Local 1, Centro Histórico, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Don Juan Restaurante is a high-end restaurant in the Historic Centre of Cartagena. Cartagena is world renown for its gastronomy and this place is its Mecca. An absolute delight. Ask any local or business owner and they will show you the way. Buon...
Cartagena Province, Bolivar, Colombia
This central plaza has an interesting past. In the early 1600's "auto-da-fe" took place. This was the ritual of public self-punishment of condemned heretics during the peak of the Spanish Inquisition. Today, its main attractions include the Palace...
La Matuna, Cartagena, Cartagena Province, Bolivar, Colombia
Searching for a great custom made guayabera linen shirt? Visit Jenny Amador Chaljub just north of the Plaza de Santo Domingo. I came across this place and got a custom shirt made. I couldn't be happier with my new and stylish guayabera. Looking...
Cl. 35 #4-29, Cartagena, Cartagena De Indias, Bolívar, Colombia
Cartagena is filled with beautiful, hacienda style boutique hotels. Most of them are converted colonial houses built in the seventeenth century. Staying in one of these properties will provide you with a true authentic Cartagena experience.
Zapatero, Cartagena, Cartagena Province, Bolivar, Colombia
Cartagena de Indias, Colombia: There are still undiscovered spots in the world that lure those who embrace true authentic experiences. Cartagena is just such a place. The historic walled city is a true gem in the world. Wander around the maze of...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico