A Local's Perspective on Dubai
Collected by Afar Magazine
Maximilian Büsser, founder of the avant-garde Swiss watch brand MB&F, reveals the true Dubai, from a raw-food restaurant that could’ve been imported from L.A. to a ride with a view.—Maximilian Büsser, this appeared in the March/April 2017 issue
THE CONRAD Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Road - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
“A club at the Conrad Hotel, LBD has a very cool bar with great music. The space channels old-school New York with a dash of fashion-forward London and a touchof a Parisian club privé. Reserve a table in advance.”—...
Alserkal Avenue, street 8, H-77 - دبي - United Arab Emirates
“An organic, vegetarian place owned by French entrepreneur Emma Sawko just opened next to our M.A.D. Gallery in Alserkal. It has incredible juices, smoothies, and food.”—Maximilian Büsser
This appeared in the March/April...
Jumeirah Beach Road, 27B Street, Villa 5/1B Jumeirah 1 - Postcode: 413752 - دبي - United Arab Emirates
“Located in the Jumeirah district, this wellness center has a yoga studio and hosts workshops and classes in meditation, Pilates, and capoeira. The restaurant is in a shady garden and serves raw and gluten-free foods.”—Maximilian...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December