A Local's Guide to La Jolla, California
Collected by Elizabeth Hansen
6837 La Jolla Blvd, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
San Diego visitors looking for an authentic beach experience will love this cute three-bedroom home just a long block from Windansea Beach in La Jolla. The house has a fenced yard in front (good for kids and pets) and the back garden comes...
743 Prospect St, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
La Jolla is known for pricey galleries and high-end stores selling designer labels - and I admit it's fun to browse in these places - but when I need a present for a special occasion, I head to the St. James Gift Shop. Located in "the village"...
1255 Coast Blvd, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Goldfish Point Café is one of La Jolla’s best kept secrets. The regulars – and there are many – include La Jolla Cove swimmers, who gather here for coffee and conversation after their morning workout. The young and the restless also roll in...
8610 Kennel Way, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
I love dining al fresco and I love a beach view, so you can imagine how excited I was when Caroline's Seaside Cafe opened about a mile from our house. There's just nothing quite as beautiful as sitting on the deck of this chic little bistro and...
5143, 7463 Girard Ave, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
For wanderers like us, maps are more than a piece of paper. They are an inspirational and nostalgic force that stirs thoughts of discovery and exploration as well as admiration and awe for our ancestors and history. That is why stumbling across...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May